VPK, Preschool, and Wraparound Hours: 7:00 am-6:00 pm
Content Area Instruction: 8:00 am - 3:10 pm
Benefits of early education and the VPK/Preschool program:
- The most important growth and development in the brain happens by the age of five.
- The early years are the learning years.
- A child’s ability to be attentive and to follow directions emerges in the early years.
- Structured early learning fosters these abilities for later success in school and in life.
- Pre-K prepares children to be ready for school. Children who participate in high-quality early childhood education programs develop better language skills, score higher in school-readiness tests and have better social skills and fewer behavioral problems once they enter school. They are also better prepared for Kindergarten, especially in the areas of pre-reading, pre-math and social skills.
- Pre-K promotes a love of learning in children.
- Pre-K enhances what a child learns at home and instills a love of life-long learning.
Three and Four Year Old children with birthdays after September 1st:
Four Year Old VPK Wrap-around Rate:
FORZA Gulf Coast Child Development Center only accepts “Full Time” four year old students in our Fall (School Year) Program.