FORZA offers Preschool and VPK options for 3 and 4 year old students
FORZA is founded on the principle of giving parents a choice for their child's education... and providing the children of today a chance to be successful. We believe that all children can and will learn if given a chance. As members of the Association for Early Learning Leaders (ELL), FORZA provides quality education choices for parents and students, based on individual student needs.
Child Development Center Locations:
FORZA Child Development Center
on the campus of Gulf Coast Charter Academy South
Gulf Coast Charter Academy South Website
215 Airport-Pulling Road
Naples, FL 34104
Visit our Facebook Page
VPK Naples Online Application
FORZA Child Development Center at Oak Creek Charter School of Bonita Springs
Oak Creek Charter School Website
28011 Performance Lane
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
FORZA Child Development Center at Parrish Charter Academy
Parrish Charter Academy Website
For more information, and to reserve your child's seat, please contact Misty Doyle, Director of Early Childhood Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
FORZA Online Preschool / VPK Application
Click the button below to complete the online application for your desired location.
Highlights of the Preschool Program:
Benefits of early education and the VPK / Preschool Program:
- The most important growth and development in the brain happens by the age of five.
- The early years are the learning years.
- A child’s ability to be attentive and to follow directions emerges in the early years.
- Structured early learning fosters these abilities for later success in school and in life.
- Pre-K prepares children to be ready for school. Children who participate in high-quality early childhood education programs develop better language skills, score higher in school-readiness tests and have better social skills and fewer behavioral problems once they enter school. They are also better prepared for Kindergarten, especially in the areas of pre-reading, pre-math and social skills.
- Pre-K enhances what a child learns at home and instills a love of life-long learning.